Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
- control that your data is processed securely.
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you select, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, and you can share your opinion with other customers.
How do we process your information?
● Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we use an accredited company to process your credit card information. For processing payments, we use Stripe, and their detailed policy on privacy and how they use your information can be found here:https://stripe.com/en-GB/privacy
● Marketing: We may occasionally outsource our marketing campaigns informing you of offers and the like by using a third-party provider such as mail chimp.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. Should you wish to unsubscribe or delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com We do however, have a legal obligation to retain personal information for the period demanded by our tax authorities.